Saturday, June 2, 2007

I am back!!

Well I am back to posting on my blog. It has been a long while and I am sorry that I just left. I know that some people have asked me why I stopped. the reason was because nothing of really was going on and and I would forget to write. So Lord willing I will do a better job this time:)
The Lord blessed me to find out the other day that I have three first cusins down in Tx. If the Lord wills I hope to go down there later on this year. :) It would be wounderful to meet them. It is such a blessing to have more family!! Family is great and I think God for the family that he has given me. There is so much that I can be thankful for.
Well, I will write more later I haver to go and get ready for today. I think that we are going to have a little party for one of my younger brother. He turned 16 on the 31st of May.!! Wow now I feel old. lol Joking.
God bless

1 comment:

Jeremy Sarber said...

Well, I don't know if this will motivate you at all but I enjoy reading the posts of God's people in the Primitive Baptist church through the country. I don't feel like I have much time to do it but I really do enjoy it.